Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sono pics

Well, I was going to post about Thanksgiving, but then I figured that you're probably much more interested in the pics I got yesterday at my sono appointment. Well, fine. I guess my beautiful pie will have to wait. Here ya go: My OB was measuring and checking everything, so I got lots of "detail shots". Here's a pretty good profile though.

And here is baby looking at the camera.

He/she kept its hand up by its head the whole time, so here's a good one of him or her waving.

Thank you all for your help in formulating my "arguments", but unfortunately for us, Ty won out. Note to the ladies: be careful what you agree to when you're pregnant and desperate! So I guess we'll just start a guessing game for the next 20 weeks or so. Things are looking perfect, so thanks to everyone for your prayers and good wishes so far!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

cute pics...ty sure is a stickler!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Ty is no fun!


ooh, my word verification is "cesserom"