Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Well, I got out of order with my sono pics, so now we'll go back to Thanksgiving. I didn't snap a ton of pics, but I did want to share one of my pecan pie. I'm always a nervous wreck when I make pie because it is such a staple in the Feldkamp household, and the members of the household are not super shy about sharing their opinions on food. They were all very sweet, though, so either it turned out well, or they were too afraid of my pregnant hormones to criticize! Aunt Rachel brought some fun balloons that were a huge hit.


Feldkamp Thanksgivings mostly consist of stuffing yourself silly and then sitting around holding your tummy and groaning. I figured I'd skip those shots. Next, though, I'll tell you what we did the day AFTER Thanksgiving. I'm willing to bet it's not what most of you were doing!

1 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

ha! Love the balloon shots!