Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sono pics

I realized I haven't really posted any updates on Feldkamp #3, who should be arriving at the end of April. Things appear to be going swimmingly, and I'm even feeling some sporadic movement already! Here are some sono pics. Not sure how clear they will be, but here we go.The first is a profile shot of baby's body, and the next is baby #3 waving to the camera.
Look at that tiny hand! These were from 13 weeks, and I'm about 17 now. I've got another appointment/sono next week, so I'll try to post some more then for comparison. By the way, if anyone has a compelling argument for finding out the gender of the baby, please pass it along. In the hormone induce insanity of my first pregnancy, I mistakenly agreed to not find out with any other kids if we could find out then. Now (for some unknown reason) my hubby is actually holding me to my word! Can you believe it?

5 comments:

Kristen said...

When sharing that we are not finding out the gender of the baby, a friends hubby said, "It's a surprise either way - i just found out 20 weeks sooner!" :)

Sarah said...

Ah! I had a sneaky feeling that was going to come back and bite you. :) I like what Kristen says. Plus, it's so much easier to get things together when you know if it's a boy or girl. It's more relaxing for you which is very important right now. We need a nice relaxed mommy!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Well, since I was right with Abby, I will tell you that Brandi's Prediction for #3 is boy, and that stems way back from before you were even pregnant. I got one of my feelings, and I just knew that eventually there would be a Feldkamp boy.

So, unless Ty wants his son to wear pink home from the hospital, you better double check me so you can buy some appropriate clothing.

Jamie said...

Ashley is also convinced you are having a boy, and not that other peoples' experiences will sway Ty, but Ashley LOVED knowing in advance that he had a son on the way.

Jocelyn said...

great sono pics! so exciting...I hear that it can be helpful for older kids to be prepared for a borther or sister to avoid possible dissapointment :)