Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yum!

Before we start, this is not going to be one of those gourmet recipes with a cute picture. This is some plain old goodness that I just had to share. I was making something with cream cheese in it the other day, and it reminded me of this awesome dip I had a while back. I know my Fort Worth friends love this kind of stuff, so I wanted to get it out there. It's actually courtesy of Kristen Turner, so thank her while you're eating it. For those of you that love Rotel/Velveeta dip, it's alot like that. Only this time use 2 - 8oz packages of cream cheese and a pound of sausage with your can of Rotel. Mix it all in the crock-pot like you would the other stuff, and break out the bag of tortilla chips. Mmm mmm! So rich and creamy, but totally different than what you're used to. Try it sometime and let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Well Jenn, Thanks for the props in your blog! Glad you enjoyed the dip!!! Have a great time in Manhattan this weekend!!

Am i still a blog stalker now that i finally made a post??