Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting ready

Here are some pics of Anna helping me get our pumpkins carved for Halloween. I love carving pumpkins, and I was so excited to start sharing this event with Anna. She actually did a really good job scooping out the yucky insides. She also "helped" me draw the face, and she was so excited to see them lit up.I did one too, and it was the first time I ever carved anything besides a face. I'm usually into the old school, no pattern faces, but I just decided to throw caution to the wind and do something different this year. I think they both turned out pretty well.
Once I get Anna's costume finished, I'll post one of that too. I think she's going to look really cute. Can't wait to go (er, I mean take Anna) trick-or-treating!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I like your pumpkins, and I love Anna's joy! Are the girls going to dress up this year?

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Super fun!