Saturday, November 12, 2011

Still Alive!

I'm sure some of you were wondering if this was true! My Mom lovingly informed me that I've been slacking off on my blogging responsibilities (ahem...like a month ago), but I tell you what life is crazy! Not really crazy in the "I've spent the last couple of months traveling the globe like a high roller" kinda way, but crazy in a "I'm now babysitting 3 boys during the day-and I can barely contain the explosions that occur in my house" kinda way. So sorry! I will try to do better. Especially now that Little B is getting so smiley and fun! Here are a few I took to mark his first 6 months on the outside: Is he cute or what?

Can you see why I don't get anything done?

Yes, folks. I am ridiculously adorable.

Thanks, Mom!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

ummm...he is AMAZINGLY cute :)

:::b r a n d i::: said...

YAY! New pics of Ben! I was starting to forget what he looked like! LOL. Happy to see an update...you know, you don't even have to type words...just pop in and post pics. :)