Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cookie

Ok. While I don't normally use this blog to simply tout my own greatness (what?), I cannot go on without sharing this with you... I won't go so far as to call this the most beautiful cookie ever made, but it is without question the most beautiful cookie I have ever made! Look at the perfect circular form, the ratio of cookie to chocolate chip. It is a thing of beauty!

Can you tell I'm pregnant and craving chocolate?

P.S. I have 150 pieces of chocolate that are meant for small children in my house. I have 12 more days until Halloween. Anyone want to take a guess as to how many of those little sweeties will still be here by then?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahaha! This made me laugh out loud. At work. With people watching. :) Good luck with the candy!

Jamie said...

That is a beautiful cookie, Jenn! Well done!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

It certainly is nice!