Monday, September 20, 2010

Still Alive

Wow! It's been awhile since I've posted. Most of you probably know about my appendix issues, and can guess that I haven't really been motivated to spend alot of time sitting up at the computer dreaming up fun things to tell you. Boy, do I have lots of fun things to tell, though! Since I've got a backlog of stuff from before I "went down", I'll go back and show you a cute little pic of my little Abby. The child is a neat freak! She's constantly straightening the chairs at the kitchen table, picking up crumbs/tiny pieces of grass/etc. and taking them to the trash, and yes, sweeping. She goes nuts when I get out the "tiny broom" as Anna calls it. She runs back and forth from the trash can "sweeping" up anything she can find. Now we all know this did not come from me, but I'm already dreaming of the days when she's old enough to take care of the cooking and the laundry too.

2 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I need to train Kate to do this! she can mop for me. I hate mopping!

Amber said...

She's such a cutie! Carter loves to vacuum, he would do it twice a day if I let him! Can't wait for you to catch us up on all your other fun things!